Peace Mission (PM), Diplomatic Mission to Revive Global Peace is a peace oriented international non-for-profit organization of peace and non-violence since its inception 2010.
The Peace Mission striving to provide a peace full environment where, the human beings and human societies can enjoy tastes of the three Ts, to be peaceful, to be progressive, and to be prosperous, with on equal opportunities and equal respect and dignity.
Peace Mission advances common action among the global communities for peace, that is “be peaceful, do progress, to be prosperous”.
The Peace Mission works and cooperates effectively for peace.
Since its founding in 2010, Peace Mission has been inspired and guided by the vision of United Nations for promotion of culture of peace and humanitarian dignity, a world in which all humans together cooperate effectively for peace, by taking concrete common actions together.Peace Mission is committed to advance effective multi-religious, multi-sectarian and multi-cultural cooperation for peace on global, regional, national and local levels while ensuring that the communities exercise the equal opportunities for peace and development.
The guiding principles of the Peace Mission are:
- Against Imperialist wars and occupation of sovereign countries, nations and subjects;
- Elimination of all forms of colonialism, neo-colonialism, racism, sexism and other forms of discrimination;
- Respect for the right of the peoples to sovereignty and independence, essential for the establishment of peace;
- Respect of the territorial integrity of states;
- Non-interference in the internal affairs of nations;
- Establishment of mutually beneficial trade and cultural relations based on friendship and mutual respect;
- Peaceful co-existence between states and subjects with different political, cultural and ethical systems;
- Negotiations instead of use of force in the settlement of differences between nations;
- To accept, protect and support United Nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights and other Treaties;
- To acknowledge those who are serving the humanity in any of humanitarian sector or a field;
- To exercise other efforts those are likely to promote the organizational mission.
Struggles for Sovereignty
The Peace Mission involves in the many struggles for freedom and self-determination of nations, states and subjects:
- The Peace Mission stands first in the first line of the heroic struggle of the Kashmiri people for their Right of Self Determination – empowered by the United Nations Security Council.
- The Peace Mission stands for a just, peace full solution in the Israel-Palestine conflict, with an independent State of Palestine with full Sovereignty.
- The Peace Mission stands firm in solidarity with the victims of Palestine and Kashmir and demands the compensation of victims and their families.
- The Peace Mission stands firmly to protests against the Drone bombing to other Countries – killing of innocence & violation of Nations-Borders’ Sovereignty.
- The Peace Mission opposes the Syrian war, Yemeni war (proxy) and the war on Afghanistan. We call for an end and express our solidarity to the people of the three Nations.
- The Peace Mission actively plays its part of the struggle against all Foreign Military Bases in the world.
- The Peace Mission demands the total abolition of all Nuclear Weapons and the global disarmament.
- The Peace Mission opposes the terrorism and any kind of terrorist groups and organizations.